Gyan Sagar Institute, has emerged as a prestigious name in the arena of education. The institute has been providing best Bank Coaching in Dharmshala (Himachal Pradesh) region for more than a year. From study material to teaching pattern, every aspect of the training has been proper taken care of. The learned staff acts as your constant support throughout the training program. From initial guidance to eventual examinations, your journey here leaves you equipped with vast knowledge. We strive to make you capable to be able to carry on with your ventures with proficiency. Together with you, we move towards the ultimate goal of your success.
Our expert professionals come from banking sector only, which makes their training even precise and erudite. We have exclusive trainers to help you get proficiency in each subject concerned. From Banks PO, SO, Clerk like IBPS, and for SBI and RBI postings, we provide exclusive training to all our candidates.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharmshala, has become a pioneer in the name of quality education. It has been acting as a transformational platform for banking aspirants since times. Gyan Sagar Institute, has proven its worth in the name of quality in the Dharmshala vicinity.
The Kangra Central Cooperator bank, Himachal Pradesh has recently releasedthe notification to recruit staff for the Grade 3 and Grade 4 Posts and Officer posts. The Notification reveals 216 job openings for profiles like- Clerks, Computer Operator, and Office Assistant Posts on this page.
Well, this sounds quite a good news for students of Himachal region, who have been planning to get into the banking sector.
The candidates could apply for the posts through online mode from June, 8 and the last date for application is June, 27. The aspirants are suggested to apply for various on the official site of Himachal Education Board. The official website for submission of online application is kccb.in.
The date of Examination:
8th July 2017
- 10 am to 12 noon for Grade III Officer
- 01 PM to 3.30 PM for Grade III Jr. Computer programmer
9th July 2017
- 10 am to 11.30 am for Grade IV Jr. Clerk
- 01 am to 2.30 Pm for computer operator
The openings for various posts are given below:
- Grade – 3(Assistant Manager) – 21
- Grade-3(Junior Computer Programmer) – 08
- Grade-4 Clerk (Against Employee of Cooperative Society Quota) – 115
- Grade-4 Clerk ( Against Trained Secretary of PACS Quota) – 43
- Grade -4 Clerk (For General Public) – 11
- Grade-4 Clerk Computer Operator – 18
The minimum Criteria for the application for Exam is:
- Education Qualification– Any graduate from a recognized Central or State University.
- Age– The Candidate should be between 18 to 45 years old.
Fees for Application of form
- For General Candidates: INR 600/
- SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates: INR 40/-.
The applied candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance of the Written Exam which will shortlist candidates eligible for Personal Interview. The Final decision will be made on the basis of the overall performance which will be in proportion of 80% weightage to Written Exam and 20% weightage to Personal Interview.
A brief introduction to the process of application:
- Visit the official website- kccb.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on the link to KCCB job openings.
- Download the prospectus.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Send the duly filled application formto the officials before the Last date.
- Make payment regarding form fees through bank Chalan.