HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh.Teaching has always remained and will remain one of the most respectable professions. This is the reason many aspire to pursue this revered career field. Other than being lucrative and comfortable, this profession gives you chance to participate in future building of various subjects. Well, it certainly is an honor to be able to pursue this revered career field.
This job is more tempted towards particularly because of its feasible timings. The job though demands you to be capable enough to be assigned with the responsibility of teaching the young subjects who further are the future of the Nation.Best HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh.
Best HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
The education Board considers it viable to make recruitments for this job of the teachers in the best of their capacity. The Teachers are therefore, supposed to pass the eligibility criteria and clear the minimum intelligence test to prove their aptness for the profile. For Himachal region, the Himachal Education Board conducts this eligibility test which is named as Himachal Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HPTET).
This exam requires a basic yet thorough knowledge of all the subjects. For, that it becomes necessary for them to get a revision of that knowledge.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala provides the candidates with the Best HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh vicinity. The Institute is known for its high success rate and within a year it has been able to secure the zenith position for itself and set high standards of quality education.
About the HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
- Level- State Level
- Conducting Body – Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- The teachers qualifying this exam are considered eligible for the final interview, where they are finally recruited as per their performance.
- NOTE: The eligibility and the syllabus for exam is set by NCTE, National Council for Teachers Education and it has got the right to make revisions to it time to time.
Age- The minimum age is 21 years but there is no maximum age limit.
The exam is conducted on two levels and the educational eligibility and exam pattern is different for both the levels.
Level I- For aspiring teachers of class I to V, Primary Stage
- Candidates should have passed higher education with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Secondary education with 45% marks.
- Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Level II- For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII, Elementary Stage
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduation passed with 45% marks or appearing in first year of B.ED.
Exam Patern for HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
Paper I: For aspiring teachers of class I to V
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 5 sections carrying equal weightage.
- The five sections would be: Language I, Language II, Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Paper II: For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII.
- The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 4 sections.
The respective weightage of each section would be:
- Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 marks
- Language I- 30 marks
- Language II- 30 marks
- Mathematics and Sciences- 60 marks
- Social Sciences- 60 marks
- Mathematics and Sciences and Social Sciences would be choices and only one of both the sections is to be attempted.
Important Dates of the Test for the year 2017:
- Availability of Online Application Form Mid-August 2017
- Last Date of Application Form submission 2nd week of September 2017
- Availability of HP TET 2017 Admit Card 1st week of October 2017
- HP TET 2017 Examination Mid-October 2017
- HP TET 2017 Result 2nd week of November 2017
However, these are all tentative dates and the final dates will be decided by NCTE shortly.
Why Choose Us for Gyan Sagar Institute,Dharamshala
- Our extensive training programme is sure to cover all the requisites of the syllabus and impart you the confidence to appear for the exam.
- The Institute has expert and erudite faculty hired for each and every subject which makes learning even more interesting.
- The syllabus moves not according to the trainers but as per the needs of each candidate to make learning an exclusive experience for them.
- We keep a check on each and every candidate’s performance by the means of regular mock tests and tend to free them of all the doubts and queries buy the means of weekly doubt sessions
- The infrastructure of the Institute is conducive for a comfortable learning environment and we have also provision for cozy accommodation facilities for our subjects in Hostels and PGs.
Opp. D.C Office Kacheri Adda Dharamshala,
Near Cricket Stadium, Distt. Kangra,Pin Code 176215
Call Us : 98051-68722,98051-57723
Website : HPTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh