HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Coaching in Himachal Pradesh. Gyan Sagar Institute Dharamshala has been aptly recognized as the Best HP Tehsildar Coaching Institute in Himachal Pradesh vicinity. The Institute has been working with full dedication, to let the candidates realize their dream careers. The Institute provides the Best Naib Tehsildar Coaching in Himachal Pradesh,Dharamshala students. The success result of the Institute vouches for its recognition. The Institute has been operational for more than a year and it has successfully established a name for itself.
The State Government every year opens various vacancies for making regional recruitments to a number of posts. One such important post in the State Government is that of a Naib Tehlsildar.
Himachal Pradesh Government is ready to conduct the annual exam to make recruitments for the post of Naib Tehsildar. The exam will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on two levels- A screening test or a preliminary exam and a written exam which includes Mains exam.
About the exam:
The exam will be of duration 2 hours and will consist of 120 objective type questions carrying one mark each.
Paper I- Preliminary Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge on subjects like History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh.
Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Paper II- Main Exam Syllabus
Those Candidates who clears the Screening test/ Prelims will be called for Mains Examination.
The Mains exam will be a descriptive written exam.
The syllabus will include questions from subjects like:
General Knowlege & Current Affairs 100Marks 2 Hours
General English 50Marks 1:30 hours
English Essay 50Marks 1:30 hours
Hindi 50 Marks 1:30 hours
Their respective Syllabus includes:
Static Knowledge on History, Geography and Socio-Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh.
Current Affairs on events of National and International Importance.
Use of Words, Distinguishing important and less important, a brief knowledge of vocabulary. Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Translation of an English passage into Hindi.
- Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same Language.
- Composition like Idioms, Corrections etc.
Eligible Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Nationality- Indian
- Age Limit- 21 to 45 years
Why choose us?
- Our notes are prepared with utmost knowledge and understanding of the previous question papers and hence a success through them ensures guarantee to get through the final exam too.
- We tend to serve you in the best of our capacity by hiring exclusive faculty for each and every subject and allow them to deal with each candidate exclusively
- We take care of each and every aspect of the training and that includes providing a cozy and feasible accommodation facility to our students. For that, the Institute has provision for Hostel and PG amenities.
- We cover the entire syllabus in a manner that the learning becomes interesting for the candidates.
- Our regular mock tests and doubt sessions let us get a command over candidate’s progress and performance and move accordingly.
- We work heartily towards the realization of reality and turn your dream job into a reality.
- We provide the candidates with the facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students and correct the aberrations.
- The trainers are very exclusive about their teaching pattern and every student is handled with utmost care and dedication.
Opp. War Memorial
Near Education Board Civil Lines Dharamshala
Distt. Kangra – 176215
Call Us : 9805168722,9805157723