HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh from Gyan Sagar Institute at Dharamshala and Chandigarh. AT Being a part of the Government service has always remained a matter of pride and honor. This is the reason the number of aspirants seeking government jobs have been increasing considerably. Be it a job in Centralized Government sector or state affiliated job, both are equally lucrative and rewarding.HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
One such job opening is that of Patwari in the HP government’s revenue department.The Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department is an authorized organization working under the State Government under the control of State Financial Secretary. It deals with the accumulation of all state’s revenue through various taxes.
The department annually releases opening for various profiles. The recruitments are made on the basis of an entrance test, only highly skilled and deserving candidates are considered eligible to be part of the service.The exam requires a wide knowledge on relevant subjects, which makes it necessary to seek some essential guidance. Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has been considered as the Best HP Patwari Coaching Institute in Himachal Pradesh the entire Himachal region. The Institute has within a year developed a valuable equity and name for itself and many candidates are making their choice to come to it.The Institute takes proper care of the entire syllabus and is apt for HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh due to its deep knowledge on the matter.
Best HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
The exam consists of 100 Multiple Choice questions carrying one mark each. The total time given to complete the exam is 2 hours.
The subjects covered under the exam are:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 questions
- General Hindi: 25 questions
- General English:25 questions
- General Knowledge: 25 questions
The syllabus covered under the following subjects:
Quantitative Aptitude: Averageand Proportion, Profit & Loss, Field book, Trigonometry, Percentage, Partnership, Simple & Compound Interest Mensuration and Speed distance time.
General Hindi: Vocabulary, Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Grammar etc.
English subject: Grammar, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Synonyms and AntonymnsandVerbal Ability etc
General Knowledge: Indian Constitution, Geography of India & HP, Science & Technology, Current Events – HP, National, International, and relevant Events related to Himachal & India, History of India & HP, basic Knowledge of Computers etc.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates applying for these settlement patwari posts must have passed Intermediate from a recognized Board / Institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge of customs, traditions, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- Written examination: Candidates must have to appear for the written examination.
- Personal interview: Students qualifying the written examination will be called for an Interview.
- Training: After the interview the candidates will be selected for the training for the period of 9 month.
- The Notifications regarding the posts and date will be released shortly.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala?
- The Institute has expert faculty hired for all subjects a=which makes learning easier and teaching comprehensible.
- The teaching pattern is highly comprehensible for the candidates because they are taught by the erudite trainers.
- The institute focuses on improving the student’s caliber by correcting the aberrations and deviations.
- The trainers deal exclusively with each and every candidate to make the teaching amicable for them.
- The Institute takes care of the student’s comfort too which includes providing them with cozy and comfortable accommodation facility.
Opp. War Memorial
Near Education Board Civil Lines Dharamshala
Distt. Kangra – 176215
Call Us : 9805168722,9805157723
Visit Site : HP Patwari Coaching in Himachal Pradesh