HP Forest Guard Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
Best HP Forest Guard Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
Forests are the most proud asset of the State of Himachal Pradesh. The opulence of the state resides in its lavish greenery. The state wants to keep these assets as pristine as they could. For that, the State every year, releases applications for the posts of Forest guards. These Guards play an essential role in the maintenance of the forests. The State has released notification for 175 openings in various Districts. All these appointments would be made on contractual basis only.
The vacancies have been further divided district wise:
- Chamba: 05 Posts
- Dharmshala: 19 Posts
- Bilaspur: 13 Posts
- Rampur: 30 Posts
- Hamirpur: 15 Posts
- Kullu: 20 Posts
- Mandi: 14 Posts
- Nahan: 25 Posts
- WL(S)Shimla: 12 Posts
- WL (N) Dharmshala: 08 Posts
- GHNP: 08 Posts
The Candidates can apply for the posts through Online as well as offline mode. The last date for the submission of online application of form is 1st July, 2017. The last date for Tribal/ distant areas is 15th July 2017.Hereafter, the selection procedure will begin.
Age- The Candidates must be minimum 18 years old and the maximum age for applying for the post is 30 years.
Education Qualification- The minimum educational qualification required for candidates’ stands as passing the 10(+2) intermediate board examinations.
The Selection will be made by the Himachal Pradesh Forest Department and the procedure will be constituted at three levels which includes:
- Physical Test
- Written Test
The Physical Test needs Candidates to clear the minimum Eligibility Criteria which is:
- For Male Candidate: 165cms
- For Female Candidates: 150cms
- For Male Candidates: 79-84cms
- For Female Candidates: 74-79cms
- The Physical Standard Test will be followed by a Racing event or Long-jump.
The shortlisted candidates in Physical Test will be selected for written test. The written exam will be multiple choice objective type. There will be 85 questions for 85 marks. The candidates have only 75 minutes to solve this test.
The Written Test will be based on subjects like:
- General knowledge
Syllabus covered under all these heads:
Average, H.C.F. and L.C.M, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Problems based on Time and Work, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Data Interpretation, Simple & Compound Interest and Discounts etc.
- Knowledge on Indian Geography & Natural Resources, History
- A deep knowledge of Indian Civilization, Indian National Movement.
- Questions based on Indian Constitution, Indian Economy and a thorough knowledge of The Indian Polity.
- Knowledge of Current Affairs of Regional, National & International events.
- Sports, Awards, Science & Technology etc.
Number Ranking, Syllogistic Reasoning, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Judgment, Clocks & Calendars, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Embedded Figures, Alphabet Series, Mirror Images, Analogies, Arrangements, Cubes and Dice etc.
It covers topics like Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage , Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
Interview: The selected candidates in written test will be invited to take the interview which is conducted for 15 marks.
Date for Physical Test August 2017
Date of Written Examination September 2017
Date of Personal Interview October 2017
Announcement of Result by November
The Written Exam and Interview requires Intellectual knowledge on part of Candidates to get through the Selection Procedure. This is one prestigious job post and many candidates appear for it which has increased the completion in the field.
Why Choose Gyan Sagar Institute?
- Our extensive training programme will not only include coaching for the exam but it also prepares the candidates for further levels of the degree to make selection through the interview a guarantee.
- We have a high success rate and our experts on the matter concerned.
- We have a staff of highly skilled and intellectual faculty, who have years of experience in the field.
- Regular mock tests to keep a check on student’s performance.
- Facility of weekend batches and late classes to focus attention on week students.
- Good environment and spacious infrastructure.
- Hostel and P.G Facility also available at reasonable price.
- We choose to walk you down to your success destination and make maximum efforts to help you realize your dream.
- Each and every students is dealt with utmost attention and concern.
- Timely completion of syllabus in an apt manner.