Hotel Management Coaching in Himachal Pradesh at Gyan Sagar Institute,Dharamshala. The tourism and hospitality industry is emerging as a lucrative and tentative career field. A lot of individuals are willing to follow this field as their career path. If you too are aspirant towards opting this career field then get on board and explore the professional aspects here. A lot of job profiles are being offered in this field and you just have to pick one to realize your dream career. This field though asks for dedicated knowledge in the arena of hospitality and servicing. All recognized institutions in India, enroll their students for various programs in HM on the basis of their knowledge only. This knowledge is assessed on the basis of the HM entrance test.
Here arises the need for a thorough comprehension of the examination pattern and acquaintance with syllabus, so that the candidates can get through it with flying colors. For that, Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala, is the Best Coaching in Himachal Pradesh vicinity for HM Coaching in Himachal Pradesh. Our primary asset is our expertise on the matter which we share with our candidates to let them be a part of that success. Our faculty are people who have a full-fledged knowledge of the entire HM program and hence, they tend to acquaint you with the ins and outs of the complete module and ensures to impart you with complete confidence in your endeavors.
We assure to equip you the best knowledge of the field to make you capable to crack the exam. The training module apart from guiding you regarding the exam will also brief you about the further levels of your degree course, which will make the complete package worth accepting. Our theoretical coaching will make you possess the relevant skills to deal the real life situations in tourism and travel industry.
About Us HM Coaching in Himachal Pradesh:
An official career in HM begins with a B.Sc. degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration and to get admission to various Central, state or private institutions affiliated to National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), a Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted.
HM offers a lot of job profiles to pursue a career in the field. To pursue any of them, the candidate needs to possess relevant skills and knowledge and for that the entire degree programme has been designed accordingly. There are various aspects to HM, be it cooking, hospitality, management, customer service, communications, tourism and catering etc. An HM degree will train you through the following modules and will let you pursue a significant career in this field.
- Education- Candidate must have passed the secondary education with relevant marks that depends on the merit of different institutions.
- Age- the maximum age limit is 22 years for General candidates and 25 years for SC, ST candidates.
The written examination consists of 200 questions carrying 1 mark each. The questions are objective type and 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer. The total duration to complete the paper is 180 minutes.
The questions are asked from 5 different sectors which are:
- Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude- 30 questions.
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction- 30 questions.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs- 30 questions.
- English Language- 60 questions.
- Aptitude for Service Sector- 50 questions.
The scheme of marking is that based on the aptness of the answer. The most apt answer gets 1 while the next suitable choices get 0.75, 0.5 based on their correctness.
Syllabus of the exam includes:
- Numerical ability– Elementary Mathematics, Arithmetic’s, Number Systems, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Logarithms, Simple Interest, Percentage calculation, Profit and Loss, mensuration’s, Speed distance and time etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deductions– Analytical Reasoning, Linear and complex Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood relations related questions, Data interpretation, Statements assumptions arguments conclusions and actions, Problems based on Symmetry and Visual Ability etc.
- English– Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes, Idioms and phrases, one word substitution, sentence formation, completion and correction, fill in the blanks etc.
- General awareness– Knowledge on current National and International events and static general knowledge etc.
- Aptitude-: for Service Sector- this includes general questions regarding the services in sector like tourism, travel, aviation and hospitality etc. Here the answers, are marked on the basis of their aptness.
Why Choose Us for Gyan Sagar Institute,Dharamshala:
- Our extensive training programme will not only include coaching for the exam but it also prepares the candidates for further levels of the degree to make selection through the interview a guarantee.
- We have a high success rate and our experts on the matter concerned.
- We have a staff of highly skilled and intellectual faculty, who have years of experience in the field.
- We choose to walk you down to your success destination and make maximum efforts to help you realize your dream.
- Each and every students is dealt with utmost attention and concern.
Opp. War Memorial
Near Education Board Civil Lines Dharamshala
Distt. Kangra – 176215
Call Us : 9805168722,9805157723
Visit Link : Hotel Management Coaching in Himachal Pradesh