CTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh Dharmashala.The future of our young students is in the hands of the teachers. These teachers are trusted with the development and growth of our coming generations. This makes is necessary to test the capacity of these teachers, if they are able to be assigned with these major responsibility. For that purpose, the central governments conducts a general eligibility test to let only best of the talents in.
The entrance test (CTET), to this exam is not an easy task to get through. It needs a thorough basic knowledge on each and every subject and hence it becomes necessary to revise your primary and secondary education to prepare for the test.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has been providing relevant guidance to aspiring teachers since a year. The institute, takes pride in stating that it has been able to deliver a 90% success rate. It is perhaps, the Best CTET Coaching in Dharmashala Himachal Pradesh region. The trainers and educators in the institute are experts of their subjects and their knowledge is sure to let you achieve your goals.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has been recognized as the best CTET and State TET coaching institute because of its result oriented training and a blend of erudite educators and quality subject matter. We assure to walk you down to your success and let you get through the exam with flying colors.
About Us for CTET Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
The National Council for Teacher’s Education, set a minimum criteria for aspirants to be able to teach primary classes from I to VIII class. For that a TET exam was to be conducted by the Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. The teachers qualifying this exam are considered eligible for the final interview, where they are finally recruited as per their performance.
For aspiring teachers of class I to V, Primary Stage:
- Candidates should have passed higher education with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have passed Secondary education with 45% marks.
- Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education.
For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII, Elementary Stage:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Graduation passed with 45% marks or appearing in first year of B.ED.
Paper I: For aspiring teachers of class I to V
The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 5 sections carrying equal weightage.
The five sections would be: Language I, Language II, Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
Paper II: For aspiring teachers of class VI-VIII.
The paper will have 150 questions of 1 mark each and these questions will be divided in 4 sections.
The respective weightage of each section would be:
Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 marks
Language I- 30 marks
Language II- 30 marks
Mathematics and Sciences- 60 marks
Social Sciences- 60 marks
Mathematics and Sciences and Social Sciences would be choices and only one of both the sections is to be attempted.
Application forms available – December 2016
Apply before – December 2016
Last date for Fee deposit December 2017
Online correction in Application form January 2017
Issue admit card – 4th Week of January 2017
Date of Examination – 2nd Week of February 2017
Declaration of result – April 2017
Why Choose Us Gyan Sagar Institute,Dharamshala
- Our extensive training programme is sure to cover all the requisites of the syllabus and impart you the confidence to appear for the exam.
- Dedicated faculty, who not only teaches you but makes efforts on their part to lead you towards your way to success.
- The faculty remains extremely patient with the students and the syllabus is covered in the most apt manner.
- Proper, safe and cozy, accommodation amenity is provided to students.
- Highest success rate in the vicinity.