CLAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
Over the years, law has become one of the most elite and prestigious career options. A job in this arena is of one of the most lucrative and rewarding nature. Also, this field offers a variety of profiles to the aspirants to choose from. The initial stage to get into the Law studies is through the CLAT exam which is conducted every year. But do not fall in believing that CLAT is an easy exam to crack. In Fact is one of the most difficult entrances in India. The success in the exam requires a lot of resilience and knowledge. Hard work supported by correct coaching and guidance only can let the students get through it.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has been recognised as the CLAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh in the surrounding vicinity. The reason for this acclamation is its focus on the quality of everything it provides, be it the faculty or the study material, every aspect of coaching is delivered of the best standard. The Institute has the best coaching module in the region. It takes care of each and every aspect of the training. From Initial, teaching of the subjects to prepare the students for further level of studies.CLAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
CLAT needs a thorough knowledge on each and every subject and for that erudite faculty for each subject is hired to let the candidates master their expertise on it. All the areas of knowledge like Elementary Mathematics or Numerical Ability, English with Comprehension, General knowledge and Current affairs, Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness and Logical reasoning are properly taken care of. The Institute considers every candidate as a part of its integral responsibility and strives to keep it ahead of the competitors. This is the reason, Gyan Sagar Institute Dharamshala has earned a name for itself in the arena of quality education.
Best CLAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
CLAT is a centralized entrance test for admission in Top 18 Law Universities of the country. The result of the entrance exam makes the students eligible to apply for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in these Universities. This annual test is conducted by all of these Universities on rotational basis. These 18 participating NLUs are:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
This test gives you opportunity to choose from a plethora of career options like lawyer, judge, legal advisor, and legal practitioners in corporate houses, law firms, attorney generals and solicitors. Well, all these prominent job profiles are an inducement for students to get through CLAT and pursue an elite career in law and justice.
CLAT eligibility and Criteria:
This central admission test is one of the most difficult entrances to crack. A fine score in CLAT makes you eligible for admission in top law schools of the country. All these universities conduct this annual exam to judge the efficacy of the students.
UG: The exam is conducted in May and the minimum eligibility to appear for the exam is to have passed 12th class with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
PG: LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent graduation degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
Here we have mentioned all the important details of CLAT examination 2017 which will help you to get CLAT exam updates.
- CLAT 2017 Notification will be released: – 2nd week of December 2016
- CLAT 2017 date of online Registration commences on: 1st January 2017
- Last Date for submitting application form: 31st March 2017
- Online availability of Admit Card: 20 April 2017
- CLAT 2017 Exam Date: -14th May 2017 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Declaration of result: 29th May 2017 2017
- Uploading of Answer Key: 16th May 2017
- First Seat allotment: 5th June 2017
- Counseling dates: 6th -8th June 2017
- Second Seat allotment :12th June 2017
- Counselling dates: 13th -4th June 2017
- Third seat allotment: 19th June 2017
- Counselling dates: 20th-21st June 2017
- Fourth allotment list-24th June 2017
CLAT Exam Pattern
- Total Marks – 200
- Number of Questions – 200
Duration of Examination – Two hours (02:00 hours)
There are five sections in CLAT exam paper wherein students need to answer questions from subjects such as:
- English including Comprehension- 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and current Affairs- 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)- 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude- 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning- 40 Marks
For every correct answer, aspirants are given one mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted from their total score.
Other renowned institutions in North for Law courses:
DU conducts an All India Entrance exam for admission in LLB and LLM course.
PU CET is conducted every year in June for admission in B.A./B.Com-LL.B (Hons) Five Years Integrated Course.
National Law University
NLU, Delhi conducts AILET for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.