CA CPT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh . The youth of today has a variety of career options to choose from. All comes with their own incentives and lures. CA has emerged as one of the most lucrative and rewarding career choice. This designation brings in a fairly high remuneration and a prestigious status in the society. This is the reason it has become one of the highly credited career profile and a lot of candidates try their luck to get into it.CA CPT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh Dharamshala.
CA CPT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh Dharamshala
CPT is the entrance exam to crack to get into CA studies. It ranks among the most difficult entrances and is very difficult to crack it. The candidates appearing for it, need a full-fledged training and coaching for it. For that, Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has emerged as the most prominent name in the field. It has established itself as the most acclaimed name, in the arena of education. The Institute, trains the candidates for every part of the exam. From, covering the entire wide syllabus to prepare them for their attempt of the exam, we tend to support them all through their efforts.
Our expertise on the matter has brought us the title of the Best CPT Coaching in Dharamshala(Himachal Pradesh). Our great success results speak for themselves and we tend to maintain this position with constant efforts and support. We act as your reliable guide and assure to walk you down to your way to success.
About the CA CPT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh Dharamshala:
CPT or Common proficiency Test is conducted by Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for admission to CA course. The exam is conducted for induction of 12th passed students into CA Studies.
Candidates must have passed senior secondary education with fairly good marks to appear for the exam. Also, students who have passed high school are eligible for CA CPT Coaching in Dharamshala Himachal Pradesh and start preparing for the exam.
- It is an objective type examination and consists of 200 multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus is covered under four subjects which are divided into 2 sections:
- Accounting- (60 Marks) + Mercantile Laws- (40 Marks)
- Economics- (50 Marks) + Quantitative Aptitude- (50 Marks).
- Every incorrect answer on the CPT exam carries a 0.25 negative mark.
A candidate is required to secure a minimum of 30 per cent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate, in all the four Sections to pass the Common Proficiency Test.
- The exam is conducted twice a year, in July and December, the notifications for which are released in April/May and October/November respectively.
- The result of June CPT exam is declared in the month of July, between 12-20th July.
- The result of December CPT exam is declared in the month of January, between 12-20th January.
- Theoretical Framework- Introduction to Accounts
- Accounting Process
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Knowledge of Inventories
- Depreciation accounting
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Partnership Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts
Mercantile Law Syllabus
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- The India Partnership Act, 1932
General Economics Syllabus
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Indian Economy – A Profile
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India
- Money and Banking
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity ─ Applications
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series – Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limits and Continuity ─ Intuitive Approach
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus (excluding trigonometric functions)
- Statistical description of data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Probability and Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation
- Theoretical Distributions -Binomial, Poisson and Normal.
- Sampling Theory
- Index Numbers
Why Choose Us:
- We believe in you and adapt to your pace of learning. Our coaching pattern will move exclusive to each students as per their skills and grasp.
- We take care of each aspect of coaching and therefore, provides you with the best quality and safest accommodation facilities in PG and Hostels.
- Our erudite faculty consists of experienced teachers who ensures to pass their knowledge to you in the most apt manner.
- The Study material provided you the institute is of the best quality, it covers the entire wide syllabus with all latest revisions.
- We train you and impart requisite knowledge for further levels of your studies too.
Opp. D.C Office Kacheri Adda Dharamshala,
Near Cricket Stadium, Distt. Kangra,Pin Code 176215
Call Us : 9805168722,9805157723
Site : Click Here