AFCAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh
Gyan Sagar Institute Provide the Best AFCAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh. Today’s Scenario is that of sheer competition. Each and Every Career field requires you to beat numbers to get ahead and realize your dreams. One such insane race is being run after Government jobs. In that too, the enthusiastic youth is interested to serve the Nation through its Defence arms. This has brought an incredible increase in the number of applications in this field. The job opportunities are falling incredibly short of the high number of applications. This makes it difficult to secure one of those scarce opportunity for you as well. In that case, one needs to exhort the hard work through efficient coaching and Guidance.
Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala has emerged as a reputed name in this field. The institute is well known for imparting quality and valuable education to the aspirants of various coveted career profiles. One such highly aspired Job profile is in the Air Force for which AFCAT entrance has to be cleared. Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala is known as the best institute for AFCAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh the region. The Institute is known for its unique coaching pattern which has been identified as the best in the city with highest success rate. From Induction to the syllabus to its completion, everything proceeds in an apt manner to let students learn feasibly.
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a common entrance exam conducted by Indian Air Force to make recruitments for various posts in the Air Force.
Broadly, classifying these three recruitment categories:
- Flying branch includes recruiting pilots for:
Age: 19 years to 25 years old.
Education Qualification: Must have passed graduation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, or have a BE or B.tech degree from any recognized University.
Technical Branch recruits engineers for:
- Mechanical handling
Age: 18 to 28 Years
Education Qualifications: Engineering degree of Four Years from recognized university
Ground Duty Branches make recruitments for various profiles in:
- Meteorological department
- For Graduates: 20 to 23 Years
- Age Limit for Students Attending Five Years Integrated Courses: 20 to 25 Years
- Age Limit for LLB Students: 20 to 27 Years
Education Qualification: A graduate or Post graduate degree from any recognized University.
AFCAT exam is conducted twice every year. In February and August the notifications for which are released in the month of December and June respectively.
The scheme of selection is:
- A written entrance exam
- Followed by a Screening Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview
- Last and the most important is the final medical test.
Scheme of Written examination;
The Written exam will have 100 questions and the time allowed to complete the paper is 2 hours. Each correct answer will get you 3 marks while one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The questions will be based on following subjects:
- General Awareness –
Current Affairs on national and international matters
Static knowledge on subjects like Geography, Civics, History, Science, Defense, Art, etc.
- Verbal Ability- Comprehension & Writing
- English Language Grammar- Synonyms, Antonyms, One word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases etc.
- Arithmetical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- Spatial Ability
EKT: EKT stands for Engineering Knowledge Test. This exam is conducted to test the knowledge of engineering students. This exam is conducted after AFCAT.
Part-A: 40 questions of General Engineering, which contains questions on multiple branches of engineering.
Part-B: 35 questions of Specialized Paper, these questions will be asked from the candidate’s field of specialization.
Why choose Gyan Sagar Institute, Dharamshala:
- We conduct regular mock tests and doubt sessions to get a hold of each candidate’s performance and proceed accordingly.
- Our notes are prepared with utmost knowledge and understanding of the previous question papers and hence a success through them ensures guarantee to get through the final exam too.
- The syllabus is covered in an apt manner to let each and every student learn according to its caliber.
- We tend to serve you in the best of our capacity by hiring exclusive faculty for each and every subject and allow them to deal with each candidate exclusively.
- When we say we take care of the entire programme, we mean it and that includes cheap and cozy accommodation facilities. The Institute has provision for fine accommodations of its students in hostels and PGs.
- From covering of syllabus to grooming students for final interview, our coaching offers a full-fledged package.